Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back to sunshine

After a night of cleaning it is back to sunshine and beautiful weather. I am still in the process of cleaning my house but slowly and surely it will regain its former beauty. Next time i will remember to close the windows when there is a dust storm!!!

Bec, Bry and baby Ava are coming on saturday and i am tres excited. I can't wait to have a cuddle of my new niece. I was sent the most gorgoeus photo of Hugo in the bath with Ava. Pretty soon baby no. 3 will be here. Then maybe if the gods are willing it will be my turn??????

Got a big day on today. Work, then gym, then pt, then box then home to fold and put away all my clothes. Tomorrow I will tackle the bathroom and toilet before the visitors on sat.

1 comment:

  1. DAMN GIRL!!! Come to my place and do some cleanin' I will love you long time. xx

    ReplyDelete