What a weekend. First I did first aid all day satruday and I had a great day. I only had one patient who was vomiting and another with a hami, so I socialised and read my book-how nice!!!! Then saturday night off to Cougars presentation night and lots of friends and fun.
Then the big ride. I made the 15km and was so proud of myself to cross that finish line. I was determined to do it and I did and I felt fantastic. Thank you to all who helped and supported. Not sure what my next ride will be but I know I can count on you all to push me over the line if necessary. (Sorry no photos of the event but just imagine me sweating it out and smiling huge as cross an imaginary finish line!!!)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good on you Nikkers!!! I am flat out driving 15 klms, so good on ya!!!! How's ya bum?
ReplyDelete