WOW. What a time it is has been. Busy with the family then holidays and a new niece born. Kitty May born to Joh Friday the 9th oct. All healthy and well and she is tiny but gorgeous. Bec and bry and ava have gone home and i miss them heaps already. It was lovely to see them all and get to know my niece who is just wonderful.
I have been putting in the hard yards at the gym before i go under the knife for my knee. Am very nervous but i know all will be well and before you know it i will be back water skiing and on the tennis court to do it all again!!!! Yes i am silly i know.
back at work this week and it is slow. I am sort of organised but i know i could do better. we are moving into a new office shortly so there will be lots to do in the next few weeks. The new office looks amazing and we are so lucky to have it.
No new man on the scene. Actually this area i think has officailly died. So i won't even bother commenting on it. For all of you who say to me there is someone out there for you I will hit you and I have learnt how to punch really hard so be warned!!!!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment