Again a bit slow on the updates but I eventually get there. It really isn't like anything exciting changes in my life. I went scrap booking all weekend with a friend and her family and I had an absolute ball. (If I knew how to down load photos off my phone I would show you but am still learning where the off and on switch is!!!!!) I actually got over 6 pages done and participated in some challenges!!! Got a little stressed but had heaps of fun.
Came home to rain and cool weather and like everyone else i ahd packed awway the winter clothes and then tried to wash and put everything onthe line. So now I am fighting to get everything dry so that I have something reasonable to wear to work. If I had my way track suit pants to work would be fantastic!!!! (That's for you Carala)
The kids at school are just gorgeous. I am very lucky to have a job that enables me to work with wonderful people and the most grogeous and fun kids. The flexability that you have is great and the people I work with are good in that way too.
Talking of work I better go and prepare for a blossom.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment