It is one of those occassions when I really hate being single. I love working outside whent hings go well but when you have to call over a man to start the lawn mower it sort of defeats the purpose of being independent. But still the yard it now looking spectacular. The only thing is I now have to go inside and do all the inside jobs and this is why I hate being single. It would be sooooo nice if someone just could give a little helping hand with maybe one or two of these jobs.
But on a happier note I have had a wonderful week at work and minimal headaaches which is even better!!!! May not have to see that neurosurgeon!!! YEAH save some money!!!! The kids at work are just going ahead in leaps and bounds and are such a delight to work with. I know i say it a lot but I am so blessed to have this job and to work with the kids I do because they are the most delightful and special things in the world.
Have also spent heaps of time with my nephew(hugo) and Kitty (niece) as joh is still up here is tamworth. They are just gorgeous and we have heps of fun togeteher.
AHHH the mopping is calling, well actually the study is calling. I have gradually worked my way thru the house having a clean out but have yet to tackle the study and all my scrap stuff!!! It is going to be a nightmare but anyway it must be done. most likely i will get sidetracked today and end up doing a card or a page but who cares. it is sunday and it is a day of doing what i want.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great to see you posting again. Keep it up, I love hearing what you are up to.
ReplyDeleteKisses,
K xx