Well I have returned to my wee lil house with the overgrown clover ridden lawn and a new dog yapping down the back. Oh how i love barking dogs!! And blown lights. I now have no kitchen light, half a lounge room light, no hall light, no toilet light and a flickering bedroom light (where all my clothes are). So i now have to visit the shops again to buy light bulbs cause the ones i have are the wrong size.
I know that we are all going green but SERIOUSLY!!! Do we have to have confusing light bulbs. There are so many things in this world that are confusing and frustrating like men, sex, food, work, traffic and people that push in-do we really have to throw light bulbs into the mix.
Yes i am having a whinge!!! So now that that is over I will tell you about my most wonderful and excellent holiday. My first week involved a lot of driving to see people i had not seen for a long time. It was great to see my grandma again. It is always sad to see the decline of your loved ones but i live for the statement of NO REGRETS. I (as friends say) laugh like nothing else and that is because I want the world to hear me and see someone who is happy. My grandma is very fragile and I may never see her again but i played her tile game with her, had lunch and just gave her a lil love.
Then onto family at noosa then the gold coast to all the beuatiful people. I loved it. I felt comfortable (bit large) but soooo loved it. I could sooo see myself living on the beach and just walking on it every day or just watching the surf roll in and wash away your pain, your fear and your deepest regrets. So healing and soothing.
The onto the plane to see some very beautiful and special people. It was a bit of a nervous time for us both. All I can say is that it worked. It could have been a disaster or a success. I believe it was the second in a very big way. I feel healed and reconnected to the earth again and i think that they gained some things from me.
I know I got fed soooo well that they had to widen the seats so i could catch the plane back. Spoilt rotton I was and loved every second I had there with every family member.
Gotta go to bed but my words to the people who may read this is no regrets. Laugh, live, be the dream and believe. I love you universe and i thank you for what you have put into my life. It has made me strong and weak, happy and sad, but overall it has made me and I thank you for that.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The people loved having you!! See you next year!!
ReplyDelete